So, You Got a Speeding Ticket?
TicketKick can help you fight it.
The road is a dynamic place, and sometimes it's very hard to keep track of your speedometer and know exactly how fast you are going. Plus, you were only going as fast as all the other cars on the road.
So why did the officer decide to single you out? Maybe, he was having a bad day and decided to take it out on you.
Whatever the reason, you probably did not deserve that speeding ticket. Very few of us actually do.
You are a safe driver and don't put others on the road in danger, so why do you have to be punished with this expensive speeding ticket?
Here at TicketKick, we help safe drivers like you beat their traffic tickets. It's been our mission to help California drivers clear their record of unfair speeding tickets.
How you ask?
By a process in the California traffic courts system called Trial by Declaration, we can help you fill out some paperwork so you can challenge your speeding ticket without you ever needing to show up in court and without you needing to get a lawyer to argue on your behalf. It's a wonderful system because it's all just paperwork.
We've been helping people with speeding tickets fight their traffic tickets for over 12 years.
Fill out the form below and we can let you know right away if our service can help you get rid of your pesky speeding ticket.
In fact, we've completed THOUSANDS of Trial by Written Declarations (many of which were speeding violations)
- Exceeding 55mph Commericial truck driver speed or speed while towing (Vehicle Code 22406)
- Exceeding 55mph 2 lane highway or freeway construction zone (Vehicle Code 22349b)
- Exceeding 65mph freeway speed (Vehicle Code 22349a)
- Exceeding 70mph freeway speed (Vehicle Code 22356b)
- Exceeding 100mph (Vehicle Code 22348)
- Unsafe Speed (Vehicle Code 22350)
- Exceeding Special Speed Zones (construction, school, bridge, etc.)
How do we do it?
Our system allows you to answer a series of questions related to your traffic ticket. Then our algorithms match your answers to our questions to the proper defenses that relate to your specific circumstances. You are then provided access to download and review all your defense documents and make changes if needed. We then provide you with instructions on exactly how to send your Trial by Written Declaration documents to the court to fight your traffic ticket.
It may seem complicated, but when you’ve helped driver's contest thousands of traffic tickets (and counting), using a Trial by Written Declaration, you get a pretty good idea about how to develop a system to do this effectively and successfully.
What happens when a ticket is dismissed after using a Trial by Written Declaration?
- No points will be added to your driving record
- The court will refund your bail payment in full
- You never had to step foot in the courtroom
What happens if a ticket isn't dismissed after using a Trial by Written Declaration?
- The court process puts you right back where you started.
- If your ticket is not dismissed you can request traffic school, if you are eligible, or request a new trial (second chance to contest it)
- Ticketkick.com even offers a service fee refund just in case your ticket is not dismissed (subject to terms and conditions)