So, You Got a Red Light Camera Ticket?
TicketKick can help you fight it.
So one of those pesky red light cameras, with their barely - visible warning signage, caught you in the act of... being a normal human driver.
They snapped you edging over that limit line when there were no pedestrians crossing, making that perfectly safe right turn on a red arrow when there was no cross traffic, or safely merging onto the freeway without wasting time to stop at the freeway meter.
Maybe you were just caught in the intersection a moment too late, doing no harm, just trying to make it home in time for dinner.
You may not even remember the particular "offense" the camera caught you doing - there was no officer telling you what you did wrong, no human being to explain yourself to.
Just a robot programmed to send out tickets for the most trivial of offenses, treating all situations equally, with no consideration for context. You're just out of luck, right?
TicketKick can help you get your ticket dismissed, without you ever having to step foot in court.
TicketKick uses a process called Trial by Written Declaration, which means you aren't required to appear in court, or hire a lawyer. That means no worrying about taking time off of work - and burning an even bigger hole in your pocket - just to defend your case.
If you get your ticket dismissed, there are no points added to your driving record and the court will refund your bail payment in full. If you don't get your ticket dismissed, we offer a refund of our service fee (subject to our terms and conditions)!
Get started with TicketKick today and let us help you "kick" your ticket to the curb.
In fact, we've completed THOUSANDS of Trial by Written Declarations (many of which were red light camera violations)
- Passing limit line on red light (Vehicle Code 21453a)
- Right on Red (Vehicle Code 21453b)
- Turning on red arrow (Vehicle Code 21453c)
- Disobey red freeway meter (Vehicle Code 21455)
- Fail to Stop for red signal at railroad crossing (Vehicle Code 22451)
- Driving through intersection in improper lane (Vehicle Code 22101)
How do we do it?
Our system allows you to answer a series of questions related to your traffic ticket. Then our algorithms match your answers to our questions to the proper defenses that relate to your specific circumstances. You are then provided access to download and review all your defense documents and make changes if needed. We then provide you with instructions on exactly how to send your Trial by Written Declaration documents to the court to fight your traffic ticket.
It may seem complicated, but when you’ve helped driver's contest thousands of traffic tickets (and counting), using a Trial by Written Declaration, you get a pretty good idea about how to develop a system to do this effectively and successfully.
What happens when a ticket is dismissed after using a Trial by Written Declaration?
- No points will be added to your driving record
- The court will refund your bail payment in full
- You never had to step foot in the courtroom
What happens if a ticket isn't dismissed after using a Trial by Written Declaration?
- The court process puts you right back where you started.
- If your ticket is not dismissed you can request traffic school, if you are eligible, or request a new trial (second chance to contest it)
- Ticketkick.com even offers a service fee refund just in case your ticket is not dismissed (subject to terms and conditions)