Holiday driving: Where you’re most likely to get a speeding ticket. - this blog was written by TicketKick.com, Your Go-To Resource for Fighting Traffic Tickets.
The holidays may have you driving more, and in unfamiliar areas, whether it be visiting with relatives or shopping for gifts.
Be cautious of changes in speed limits and know where you are most likely to get pulled over.
If you’re driving in LA, these are the places you are most likely to get a speeding ticket according to NBC4:
1. Laurel Canyon Boulevard and Canton Drive, in Studio City
2. Sunland Way and Johanna Avenue, east of Sun Valley
3. Nordhoff Street and Louise Avenue, in Northridge
4. Sepulveda Boulevard and Weddington Street, in Van Nuys
5. Laurel Canyon Boulevard and Rinaldi Street, in San Fernando
- this blog was written by TicketKick.com, Your Go-To Resource for Fighting Traffic Tickets
To beat your California Red Light, Speeding, Red Light Photo/Camera, Cell Phone, and Other Traffic tickets, call TicketKick.com. If you don’t win, we don’t win. It’s as simple as that. Go to www.TicketKick.com or call us at 800-580-1902.
This blog was written to provide information related to traffic tickets in California, is based on opinion only, is not legal advice, and is for informational purposes only.