Number of unsafe drivers are up: Here’s how you can stay safe behind the wheel. - this blog was written by TicketKick.com, Your Go-To Resource for Fighting Traffic Tickets.
According to the National Safety Council, the US is on pace for its deadliest driving year since 2007.
Here’s how you can help ensure safety. The Council recommends drivers:
- Make sure every passenger buckles up on every trip
- Designate an alcohol and drug-free driver or arrange alternate transportation
- Get plenty of sleep and take regular breaks to avoid fatigue
- Never use a cell phone behind the wheel
- Stay engaged in teens' driving habits.
- this blog was written by TicketKick.com, Your Go-To Resource for Fighting Traffic Tickets
To beat your California Red Light, Speeding, Red Light Photo/Camera, Cell Phone, and Other Traffic tickets, call TicketKick.com. If you don’t win, we don’t win. It’s as simple as that. Go to www.TicketKick.com or call us at 800-580-1902.
This blog was written to provide information related to traffic tickets in California, is based on opinion only, is not legal advice, and is for informational purposes only.